Seven individuals have been invited to appear before the GFA Appeals Committee on Tuesday & Wednesday 29 & 30 November, 2016 at the GFA Secretariat in Accra.
This is relation to the Court of Arbitration for Sport’s (CAS) instruction to the GFA to review the decision of the Appeals Committee in the matter of Tema Youth vs Dreams FC dated 5th November, 2016.
The sitting will be held at 2pm on each day.
Below are the individuals who have been invited to appear before the GFA Appeals Committee:
- THE PRESIDENT – TEMA YOUTH FC
- THE PRESIDENT – DREAMS FC
- IBRAHIM ADAM DOSSEY- OFFICIAL OF DREAMS FC
- CUDJOE MENSAH/DANIEL GOZAR – PLAYER OF DREAMS FC
- MUMUNI MALIK- OFFICIAL OF BOTWEY YOUTH FC
- AHMED GAMBO – OFFICIAL OF AMIDAUS PROFESSIONALS
- JOHNSON OWUSU OPPONG – DREAMS FC